Here's this week's dose of good news about food.
- We're in the last few days of Fair Trade Month. Here are 5 sweet ways to support and keep up with fashion fair trade companies by reading Grace's Fair Trade Friday updates on her blog.
- Speaking of fair trade, we just discovered Wild Ophelia chocolates this week. I like their business ethics just as much as I like their Peanut Butter and Banana milk chocolate bar.
- This doesn't necessarily have to do with food, but I got to hear the founder of LOVE146 speak at my church yesterday and they have an incredible mission to end child trafficking. Maybe you would like to get involved.
- In need of a last-minute pumpkin for Halloween this week? Modern Farmer offers 7 tips for finding the best one!
- If you're a Northwest Arkansas-er, you have got to get a hold of a copy of the brand new edible Ozarkansas magazine. It's full of beautiful pages of local food news, recipes and features. Get a peek inside the mag from Lyndi.
- Here are some Halloween-inspired dishes to start your festive week out.
Are you planning on making any special treats for Halloween? I think I'm going to whip up some of this Hot Cocoa Popcorn.