Friday, June 7, 2013

Tacos and Slaw


I keep thinking that I'm going to be a vegetarian...and then I realize that pulled pork and pimento cheese burgers exist.

All that I know is often when I eat meat my stomach does not approve. And I want to kick myself for picking meat over veggies.


But the good news is that I don't think fish has ever hurt me and it's healthy and delicious.

These Shrimp Tacos with Citrus Slaw are perfect for all you pescatarians as well as meat lovers out there. They have some bright tastes of summer (with lime and orange juice along with spice from jalapeno) and a great mix of texture with the crunch of the slaw.


This is an easy dish to fix for company and I'm sure it would be fantastic with the shrimp cooked on the grill.

Best if served with chips and guac!

*Click on recipe card to enlarge and save.

Thanks to realsimple.com for the tasty recipe.


1 comment:

  1. These sound DELICIOUS!!! I'll be making these very soon, for sure.

    ReplyDelete