Monday, June 24, 2013
Random Acts of Foodness
Here's another round of Random Acts of Foodness (aka good news about food) to start your week out on a positive, tasty note.
1. Cupcakes and Compassion: I love this story of how the owners of a local cupcake shop (Bliss) here in Northwest Arkansas are selling their business and moving to Malawi to help feed orphans.
2. How CSAs (Community Supported Agriculture) are bringing the farmer and the consumer closer together.
3. Encouraging composting in NYC.
4. Sip and Give: Tea that supports a good cause.
5. How our soil can help us with our health.
Have a great week!