Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Our Thanksgiving Menu


The week is upon us and maybe your Thanksgiving menu is set or maybe you're still looking for a few new ideas.

This year, my husband and I are spending T-giving with my parents and sister and brother-in-law in Oklahoma City. I can't wait to have our first holiday celebration in my sister's new house and I love her kitchen and can't wait to cook together there!



Here's a peek into what our Thanksgiving eats are looking like.
-Oven-roasted turkey (gobble, gobble)
-Green bean casserole (the tasty ole standby)
-Brussels sprouts with pecans (green and savory)
-Butternut squash puree (a newbie)
-Fall kale salad (a bit of health)*
-Cranberry orange sauce (classic and zesty)
-Cornbread stuffing (my favorite!)*
-Dutch apple pie (a pie with the topping of a crisp)
-Jamaican spiced pumpkin pie
-Cranberry French 75 cocktail (a new spin on bubbly)

*Dishes to be prepared by yours truly.

Check out my recipe card page for more ideas!

Here's another look at my past two Thanksgivings on the blog:
-2012 and Chocolate Pecan Pie
-2011 24-hour Thanksgiving

What's on your Thanksgiving menu this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment