Friday, May 3, 2013

Making Life into Limeades


I'm busy.

How many times a day do we hear this? A lot.

And I don't doubt that when we and others say it, we mean it. Our lives are too full to the brim for anything else to fit in. We're cramming together minutes and feel out of control sometimes.

This summer I'm fighting busyness.


I'm fighting building my fences so close to my yard that I don't have room for others.

I'm trying my best to welcome community anyway I can.

I'm wanting to leave pockets in my life for chance, for accidental meanings, for meaningful conversations.

And last but not least, I'm hoping to take all of the stress/busyness, the sour, pithy limes of life, and make them into limeades to share with others.


Sounds like a good plan, right?

We'll see how this experiment goes.

*Click on recipe card to enlarge and save.

No comments:

Post a Comment