Monday, May 6, 2013

Easy as Soup


I've got a tip.

Soups are a fantastic lunch option. And they're even better when they're homemade a.k.a. super budget friendly.

Lately, I've really been enjoying enticing myself to eat in for cheap at lunch at work, especially when I get the chance to use my homemade vegetable stock. (Even though you don't even need stock for this recipe.)


This Tuscan-inspired soup is fantastically easy to throw together and tastes really good! It's very comforting, and although it's tasty in any weather, it's very especially nice on a cooler, rainy day.

Also, it only has a handful of ingredients which are enhanced by whatever herb(s) you have on hand. I used rosemary in mine and topped it with some basil.


Enjoy your healthy soup lunch and enjoy saving your lunch money for more important things, like cupcakes and shoes.

For other delicious soups check the Soup section of the Fruitful recipe card page.

*Click on recipe card to enlarge and save.

No comments:

Post a Comment