Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Magic Beans


Before my mom, in a moment of genius, came up with the recipe for Mom's White Bean Hummus,  I didn't even care about white beans.

You could say that they weren't even on my bean radar. I knew and loved black beans, refried beans, garbanzo beans even, but had not discovered the white bean.

And now, they're one of my main pantry staples.

They create the tastiest, fastest hummus, they are perfect on a tuna or spinach salad and they make any soup comforting in a short amount of time.

They're magic beans!



Ok, maybe they're not, but you will love how creamy and complex they make this soup.

With a little bit of rosemary and a splash of cream, this soup will transport you straight to Tuscany.

Enjoy!

*Click on recipe card to enlarge and save.

No comments:

Post a Comment