Thursday, September 12, 2013

A Spiced-up Snack


I've never been one who liked bland food, although most international people I know think American food is pretty bland.

It's crazy how one Indian meal can have like 10 spices in it.



Crazy and awesome!

I love the different flavors and colors that various spices bring to dishes.


And although I do not love how I keep getting turmeric stains on myself and everything else when I cook with it, it's a great spice.

And get ready for some more spice action when I share an easy and delicious Indian meal with you soon.


These Savory Spiced Nuts really encompass a lot of great things: exotic flavors, heat, sweetness, saltiness and crunch.

They will force you to expand your spice collection, but you'll thank me later when you're spicing things up like a pro.


Make these nuts for a great cocktail snack, a gift for your neighbors or for a healthy work-day nibble. Trust me, they won't stick around long. I made a batch of them and they were gone in like two days!

*Click on recipe card to enlarge and save.

No comments:

Post a Comment