Friday, August 31, 2012

Summer's Swan Song


It's a rainy weekend, which is making me think that summer is coming to an end.

And I guess since everyone's back to a normal schedule and school is back in session, that the sweet freedom of days lounging by the pool are gone.


But, I'm kind of getting in a scarf and leggings mood, so I say bring it on fall! Oh, and soup! I'm pumped to make some delicious soups this fall.



To remind you of your beautiful summer days here's a super simple and incredibly delicious vanilla homemade ice cream. Seriously, you'll want to eat this one right out of your ice cream machine.

 
It's so creamy and you really don't have to mess around with a lot of flavors to make this one shine. Just milk, sugar, cream, a pinch of salt and some good vanilla (none of this vanilla flavoring mess).



*Click on recipe card to enlarge and save

No comments:

Post a Comment